San Diego Tango Marathon
2-4 August 2019
All events are at the SandBox Venue unless noted
Day Passes and individual milonga entradas are available at the door.
Milongas have abundant food and gourmet coffee to keep you dancing non-stop.
All table seats are assigned and are reserved for
weekend pass holders who have purchased that option.
No alcohol please.
- 9:00pm - 3:00am Opening milonga, DJ Zeina - $30
Re-unite with old friends, make new ones!
- 1:00pm- 5:00pm Alternative milonga, DJ Emily - $20
Alternative music, Alternative dancing, Alternative dress?
- 5:00pm - 9:00pm Sunset Bay Milonga, DJ Aarón - $25
Location: On the Pier at Cesar Chavez Park
Dress for the weather. Sunglasses!
The last hour is after Sunset - bring a sweater
- 10:00pm - 4:00am An Evening at La Viruta, DJ Vincent - $35 (free after 3am)
Live Music at midnight
Fresh Baked Argentine Medialunas after the performance
- 12:30pm- 2:00pm Brunch / Special Lecture
"The Shape and Form of Tango Music" by Juan Miguel Expósito
Open to all with an entrance to the afternoon milonga
- 2:00pm - 7:00pm Afternoon Milonga, DJ Felipe - $25
- 7:00pm - 12:00 midnight Evening Milonga, DJ Sabah - $25
- 12:00 midnight - The candle burns out Closing All-nighter, DJ Ayano - $25
We have a luggage storage area for anyone going directly to the aiport from the all-nighter